Customer Service / FAQ
Inspired by the pair of brooches owned by Diana Vreeland, the Theodora Pendant Brooch represents one of Verdura’s earliest and most influential designs.
• 18k gold, emerald,...
Inspired by Verdura’s collaboration with Coco Chanel, the South Sea pearl “Y” Necklace reflects the jewelers casual treatment of pearls, intended to be worn – and...
With twenty five stones and fifteen different cuts, the Caged Ring is Fulco di Verdura at his most irreverent. A marriage of maracas and cocktail rings, this design is as fun as...
Based on the original cufflinks Verdura created in 1939 as a tribute to friend and composer, Cole Porter, the “Night & Day” design is one of the jeweler’s most beloved...
Inspired by the richly hued mosaics and gold-encrusted treasures of the Byzantine Empire, Verdura set gems into gold, mixing precious and semi-precious stones in various colors and...
Articulated 18k yellow gold necklace set with 99 oval and pear-shaped cabochon emeralds, 335 round brilliant cyclo-canary diamonds and 132 round white diamonds. Made in 1971.
• Ceylon sapphire, diamond and platinum
• Made in France, circa 1949
• Platinum mounting set with 30.77 carats of European-cut round diamonds
• Made in 1954 for Mrs. Vincent (Brooke) Astor
• Diamond, platinum and 14k yellow gold
• With a fold-down pendant attachment
• Made in 1942
• Peridot, diamond, platinum and 18k yellow gold
• Circa 1965
Part of Verdura’s vintage collection, the Pleiades Brooch dates back to 1950, when Verdura was experimenting with astrological and starburst designs. While the brooch is a...
• Pearl, diamond, emerald, sapphire, ruby and enamel
• Made in 1956
• Originally from the collection of John Hay and Betsey Cushing Whitney
• Diamond, platinum and 18k white gold
• Verdura Paris, circa 1960
• Originally from the collection of Baroness Mary de Rothschild
13.15 carat cushion-cut faceted Ceylon sapphire set in a platinum mounting
Surrounded by eight carved natural turquoise
Made in 1958
Yellow gold, platinum and diamond setting with two cushion-cut precious pink topaz weighing 14.41 cts. Made in 1965.
yellow gold, platinum and diamond setting with a 51.16 ct. emerald-cut pink kunzite. Circa 1982